profile

Hello !



Facebook







affiliates

MYTUMBLR amelia APPLEW annis cheewei DOLLY GUOJING guinevere HUISHAN1 HUISHAN2 janelle jingying jingyuan jolynn lara LAONI lijun LILY lynnette SAI samantha wendy xueyi
SYAL <3






Friday, May 01, 2009
Random




HELLO HELLO
I LOVE MY NEW WALLPAPER VERY VERY MUCH! LOL.
I THINK IT'S VERY VERY CUTE :D
I'M IN LOVE WITH BUNNY'S CARROT NOW!!



this picture was taken few days back when i was rushing for presentation and apple lew yan ping came to my house and disturbed. lol!

Swine flu outbreak, now need to bring thermometer to school already.
Looks like going to have big chaos soon. Maybe already have.
Hope it over soon!! i got feeling many ppls are going to die.

Yesterday watched X-men origin : the wolverine!!
hmm, at some point of time the graphic is really sucks, very very fake.
On our way to J8.



I need a hair cut!!

I DIDNT MANAGE TO WIN ANYTHING :(
BOHOO. means i got to work tmr!!


HAPPY LABOURS DAY!!




Copyright © 2008! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by VoxyBaby. Powered by Blogskins.com.