profile

Hello !



Facebook







affiliates

MYTUMBLR amelia APPLEW annis cheewei DOLLY GUOJING guinevere HUISHAN1 HUISHAN2 janelle jingying jingyuan jolynn lara LAONI lijun LILY lynnette SAI samantha wendy xueyi
SYAL <3






Saturday, February 21, 2009
iTouch!!


I'm using iTouch to update now!!!!
Trying my best don't touch my laptop!! But i ended up surfing nets using iTouch!!!! THIS IS BAD!!

I want a retrooooo night!!!!
Cant wait to try on the fake eyelashes !!
I bought long ago, waiting for chances to try it!!
I'm waiting for holiday!!
Holiday uggh.

I'm in very very very bad mood now. I have not started on mpi yet. I need some space and trust. I hate it very much when ppl try to control me when i never even do anything wrong!! I don't even get any credit from them when i did well. How could they suspect me??????

Shit happens to me all the time for them, i guess.

Not referring to keeming.

BOOK, HERE I COME!
I want a tote bag!!!!
My wishing pool getting deeper




Copyright © 2008! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by VoxyBaby. Powered by Blogskins.com.