profile

Hello !



Facebook







affiliates

MYTUMBLR amelia APPLEW annis cheewei DOLLY GUOJING guinevere HUISHAN1 HUISHAN2 janelle jingying jingyuan jolynn lara LAONI lijun LILY lynnette SAI samantha wendy xueyi
SYAL <3






Tuesday, October 14, 2008
chi!


lalalalaa~
First week of school!
ONE WORD!!

DISASTER!!!!!!!!!

bag heavy!! very heavy, superrrrrrr heavy!!
~!$#%$&^(

and lessons are forever boring. Like no different choosing telecom option. Still got to study about del stuff!! ARGH. Good thing is that i'm not alone ~ i have one loudspeaker that can blast me to deaf, one super blur Indiana . I MISS MEIYAN!!

last week was my meimei bday.
I very lazy to update pictures!! i haven't even transfer them to laptop!!

anyway i'm getting my ipod touch!! *HOPPING UP AND DOWN*
:DDDDDDDDDDDD

32 gb! YAY~
i bought with real cheap price!! :D
thanks to kiwi's help of course! :D
HOPEFULLY tomorrow can get it!
WEEEEEEE!


I AM VERY VERY HAPPY :D

ooh smth extra.
i find this anime SUPER DUPER CUTE LAH!!!!!!
CANNOT RESIST !! XD
i watched non-stop!!
VERY CUTE!!

called the 'Chi's Sweet Home'
very short anime thou~
CLICK


`KORORI~~~!
:D
gdnite




Copyright © 2008! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by VoxyBaby. Powered by Blogskins.com.