profile

Hello !



Facebook







affiliates

MYTUMBLR amelia APPLEW annis cheewei DOLLY GUOJING guinevere HUISHAN1 HUISHAN2 janelle jingying jingyuan jolynn lara LAONI lijun LILY lynnette SAI samantha wendy xueyi
SYAL <3






Tuesday, July 29, 2008
random


I think I'm going mad soon.
with all the MATHS, AM&FM, programming codes, circuits overflow in my brain
First paper on 15 august, which is like 2 weeks later!
I havent really start revising, looking through the notes made me sleepy.


Somehow suddenly wished to be back in tt ugly school uniform days, where things are much more simple! where i only need to learn dy/dx instead of



I seriously need time management.
Yesterday cab-ed to school for 9 am lesson, although i woke up at 6 am.
Today cab-ed to school again for 1 PM lesson, although i woke up at 9 AM.

and both, i was late for like 30 minutes?
Every month, about 1/3 of my pocket money, i donated to the cab, to the ERP.
HOW NICE I AM.

Looking at my drawers, piles of VCD/DVD shows/dramas/movies stacked up and still nicely in their plastic package. No time to watch!!! Should say dont dare to watch. I might get addicted to no-life-only-shows life.

HOLIDAY, WAIT FOR ME!!!!!




.
.
.
P/S: ANYWAY ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE HELL IS MY 23 'FRUIT BASKET' COMICS? the one and only FULL complete series comic i have!! and its gone like more than 1 yr? i cnt even recall when last spotted!! +++ whr is my 'fantasy couple' VCD?!
D:

my jie looks like going to chop me off anytime.
yawns-

I LOVE SHEPHERD PIE :DD


i love cooking too! :D
i made omelette a while ago!




Copyright © 2008! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by VoxyBaby. Powered by Blogskins.com.